Thursday, December 22, 2011

Pressing forward

Is it possible to be so happy for someone but sad at the same time? Right now, for me it has been a time for friendship and new beginnings. It is time for an even stronger faith than I have ever had before. I need this now... strong friendships and a strong connection with God because without it I am so very weak. I can feel everything in me wanting to fall apart sometimes being held together by the hope that is FAITH.

I want to be a help for somebody I need to be the kind of person that can be strong for others I don't want to be so consumed by my past and by "issues" that I become an issue. I want to be seen as a strong woman as a Godly women no matter what I feel. I know my mind, heart and God will keep me grounded He will keep me faithful to myself as well as to others.

I've been journaling again since November. It helps....I wrote down a list of 10 things I could do in 2012 starting today. I starting making the moves applying movement and trusting God for the rest.


1.Sponsor a Child                                    6.Record an album
2.Become a Volunteer                             7.Open a savings account
3.Get a better paying job                         8.Walk for Breast Cancer 
4.Get better at guitar                                9.Be in a play
5  Write songs for an album                    10. Figure out what to do about Education(back to school?)


A strong message I have been hearing at church and in my podcasts is HAVE A DREAM and follow it even if you don't know what you're doing make a move and trust God to amplify and honor that movement. I have a dream. I am figuring it all out and I am writing all that I can down. Thank you for reading, if you have gotten this far I want to encourage you. What is your dream? Write it down and make a movement even if it's small.


"Hope deferred makes the heart sick, but a longing fulfilled is a tree of life." 
(Proverbs 13:12)

No comments: