Sunday, May 6, 2012

Trip to the Craft Store


Yesterday I made a trip to Michaels craft store to stock up on a couple of supplies. If you don't know it yet I'm in the midst of a Grand Opening :) I am getting ready to open my etsy shop and I am starting with my handmade poly clay earrings and necklaces. I spent most of the afternoon and night packaging, adding finishing touches, researching and calculating costs...Exhale


I can't wait to share this next chapter with you all but I am working on so many things right now.
I'm so excited my nerves are on edge :) 
ttyl <3

-Tati

2 comments:

Tereza {Drastic Plastic} said...

Can't wait for new creations, I love new works.

You have a really cool blog here. Do you want to follow each other, I would love that.
Tereza
http://drastic-plastic-fantastic-plastic.blogspot.com/

Tati said...

:) Following