Friday, October 24, 2014

In Pursuit of Greatness: Music Edition: Part 1

Hey There,

If you've been following my blog you know that for a few years now I've been pursing music and art hand in hand. If you know ME you know my heart leans a little harder toward music and song-writing.

In order to keep me focused I'm start a new music series of blogs on what makes music great and how I can attain that in my own music, writing and instrument. The title is "In Pursuit of Greatness: Music Edition".  I don't know if I'll find the answer but I want this to document my musical progress and journey. I'll also be vlogging in the process and sharing music I think captures what I look for when I write a song or when I listen to a song. There is such a rainbow of music out there but some songs move me more than others. This week I'll share John Mayer's "Slow Dancing in a Burning Room"...For years that intro has got me... :)

  

No comments: