Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Thrifting in NJ

Two weeks ago I spent a beautiful day hanging out in NJ. My friend took me to one of his favorite thrift shops. There were so many goodies and designer names basically for a steal. I ended up leaving with two things. The first was this cute lace bomber jacket from voxx new york which I figured I could dress up and down as I please  although it does lean more toward the casual side.


  

The funniest thing I found was an awesome 3 dollar find. The Darth Vader ring pictured below. Haha I thought it was too funny to leave behind. Anyone seen it before? Do you know where it's from? 

 


Below are some random things I found interesting on our journey.



In total I believe I spent less than 20 dollars :) I'm a happy girl. I have more thrift finds that I'd love to share on the blog. Let me know what you think 


No comments: